Information Assurance Engineer

From: Erin.Zimmermanat_private
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 13:00:21 PDT

    ITT Industries Advanced Engineering & Sciences (AES) is a division of ITT
    Industries Defense group. With a talented staff of engineers and
    scientists, we maintain the critical skills necessary to tackle the
    complex tasks customers demand.

    Time and again, AES has developed and applied keystone solutions to
    problems and threats. We have demonstrated the ability to understand
    current and future markets, anticipate customer needs, and shape
    innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.

    The application of our unmatched engineering and scientific resources has
    allowed us to achieve preeminence as a technological leader in the fields
    of Intelligent Defense Systems and Information Technology.

    We offer competitive salaries, an extensive benefits package, a casual
    work environment, and flexible scheduling.

    General Requirements:
    This position provides on-site technical support to the Naval Research
    Laboratory's Information Assurance Laboratory, Charleston, SC and involves
    investigation and experimentation with secure networking and computing
    environments to support Navy operations.

    Experience Requirements:
    BS/BA degree in Computer Science or other Technical area. Experience with
    Trusted Solaris, Multi-Level Security, Unix, Firewalls, VPNs, and
    Intrusion detection systems mandatory. U.S. citizenship required.

    To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.aes.itt.com
    Click on career opportunities and reference number 02-15.

    ITT Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.