Re[2]: Sr. Security Consultants

From: Michael Thompson (mikeat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 20:30:38 PDT

    Hello Bob,

    On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, at 17:08:09 [GMT -0500] (which was 23:08 in my
    TimeZone) you wrote:

    In the UK, it depends on the type of company, fiance will always hire
    there own employees (Normally stealing them from other places,
    headhunting) where as the smaller companys will get the services of a
    consultant.

    How nice it is to see a fellow BAT! user here! :)

    All these security aware people, using one of the most insecure email
    clients there are!

    ATB

    Mike.

    --
    Best regards,
     Michael

    http://wwww.thompsonmike.co.uk/
    PGP KeyID := 0x3CC985FA

    It's not called gossip anymore. It's "transmission of near-factual information."