Re: Sr. Security Consultants

From: Luis Gomez Danes Mejia (lgomezat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 21:09:06 PDT

    Hello Folk !!!

    Here in Mexico is the same thing, thereīs one person in charge of many
    things and the culture about security itīs some thing that just a few
    companies take care. People who is into the "Information Security Field"
    itīs doing little contracts  3 - 6 months for a special projects. I thought
    in Uk people of our field had more chances in getting a better and stable
    job.