Security Consultants Needed in Washington DC

From: Cindy Puente (cindy.puenteat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 10:31:58 PDT

    Hello all

    I am currently in the DC metropolitan area and I am in desperate need of
    some security consultants that may fit the job descriptions below..

    1)six month contract in Northern, Va
      Unix security administration - M
         NIS - L
         LDAP/PAM with Netscape, IBM or other Directory Service - M
         AIX administration - M
         Sun Solaris - L
         Linux - L
         * Design and develop the solution for AIX to NDS connector
         * Design and develop the solution for Linux to NDS connector
         * Performance test
         * Develop project plan to rollout solution to 400 servers
         * Work with UES and security administrators to migrate accounts by
    server

    2)six month contract in Northern, VA
    Candidate will need to pass background and credit check for this
    position as it is considered "high-risk".

    Development support in C and Java required for supporting
    security authentication, authorization, and identity mgmt profiling
    using PD3.8 and LDAP API. Need to support building and maintaining the
    PD3.8 development environment supported by the DSD team as well as build
    prototype and development processes that's reusable by various business
    partners. Need to have web application integration knowledge to
    understand how we can work with common platform like Apache, iPlanet,
    WebLogic and Tomcat to be configured with mutual SSL, http protocols,
    security integration with ba-auth, forms-auth, credential, groups/roles,
    authorization & authentication performance. Need to be familiar with
    concepts like reverse-proxy, delegated administration, fine-grain
    authorization and added bonus if they have PD and WebSEAL administration
    background. Position will be use to support 2 key initiatives, data
    security development for web initiatives and directory services as well
    as
    PE maintenance and production release support.

    I also on occasion have openings for Auditors and various other security
    position in both Northern and  Southern, VA.   a.. To Apply:  Send your
    resume to cindy.puenteat_private or call
    1-800-433-8051 ext 229 for more details.  Please feel free to pass the
    word along we offer a generous referral bonus.

    Kindest Regards
    Cindy Puente
    Technical Recruiter
    Princeton Information