Job for a CISA,CISSP, Chartered Accountant, ISA, Grad CWA - 20 years experience

From: Rakesh Sud (rsudat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 23:53:57 PDT

    I am attaching a copy of my CV  and am writing to check the possibility of a
    change in employment.

    Having extensive commercial and real-business experience and superior
    technical insight, I am ideally placed to work from both management and
    control viewpoint and bring productivity direction to Organisations.This is
    done by striking the right balance between human and productivity
    requirements and in fact making them positively rather than negatively
    correlated.

    I am very proactive in my approach and believe the boundaries of acceptable
    and possible performance need to be extended. Work I do gets done as others
    achievements as I am adept in nudging and cajoling to meet ambitious goals.

    I am a CISSP with a Grad CWA Qualification . Recently, this year, I have
    also become an ISA (Information Systems Auditor) with the Institute of
    Chartered Accountants of India. 84 score was achieved in CISA  (Certified
    Information Systems Auditor) of June 2002. I am a qualified Chartered
    Accountant for 20 years.

    I have worked in AF Ferguson and Co, Reckitt & Colman of India Ltd etc and
    recently for past 3 years in Software/Internet Companies in both Finance and
    Operational roles.

    My total work experience (excluding articles of 3 years) is above 20 years
    which includes more than 12 years in manufacturing units.

    I am open for a change and in this connection am attaching my CV for your
    ready reference to explore the possibility of working for your
    Company/Clients.

    I am presently based in Bangalore, India but am open for placement at any
    location. My contact nos are 9180 2241797/2241965 and Mobile number is
    9845041797.

    I look forward to hearing from you regarding any suitable opportunity.

    Thanks and Regards

    Rakesh Sud
    Curriculum Vitae
    Rakesh Sud
    6 C Sukhi Apartments,                                        Date of Birth
    17 Rhenius Street,                                              Age
    42 years
    Richmond Town,                                                Family Status
    Married with 3 children
    Bangalore 560025,                                            Telephone
    080-2241797, 080-2241965
    India.
    E-mail              rsudat_private
    Professional Memberships
    Institute of Chartered Accountants of India                    Associate
    Member                      ACA83
    Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India          Graduate Member
    Grad CWA84
    Institute of Chartered Accountants of India                    Information
    Systems Auditor     ISA2002
    International Information Systems Security                    Certified
    Information Systems
    Certification Consortium (ISC2)                                    Security
    Professional (CISSP)   CISSP2002
    Information Systems Audit and Control                         Certified
    Information Systems
    Association® (ISACAT)- to apply                                 Auditor- 84
    scaled score          CISA2002
    Educational Qualifications
    B. A. Economics (Honours)                  St. Stephen's College
    First Division
    May 1979                                               Delhi University
    Indian School Certificate                       St.Columbas High School
    First Division
    November 1975                                     Delhi
    Employment Record- Work experience 23 years
    Shellya InterWeb: January 99 - to date
    Doing Management Consultancy in Finance, Operations, Information Technology
    Systems and IT Security etc taking up short term assignments which involve
    doing line function roles
    Shellya Group: February 89 - December 98
    Ran total operations, introduced systems, and managed marketing and finance
    of a professionally managed business (multiple entities-Sales increased Rs
    1.1 to Rs 18.5 crores) in the Woven Sacks Industry and also provided
    accounting support for family run Metal Spraying Industry.
    Reckitt & Colman of India Limited: March 87 - January 89
    Accounting line function at Hosur Factory as MCP (Multipurpose Chemical
    Plant) Accountant, for the new chemical plant inaugurated in Dec 86
    including finance, accounting, purchase, administration, sales (including
    Export and despatch management etc.) The factory being newly started and set
    up mainly for import substitution, designed, set up and implemented
    practical and workable manual and  computerised systems within Reckitt's
    policies Additional responsibility of entire Hosur operations (including
    R&D).. From April 88 at Bannerghatta unit, Bangalore as Factory Accountant
    which set up Mysore factory
    A. F. Ferguson & Co, Management Consultancy Division: July 82 - February 87
    First employment after completing CA was as an Assistant Consultant at
    Madras (Chennai) office. Success in consulting line was recognised by a
    promotion and designation as a Consultant from Nov 84. For wider exposure
    and growth moved to their Delhi Office in June 85. With Ferguson's a whole
    range of Consultancy assignments were done in accounting and costing
    systems, training courses, project monitoring, materials management,
    management information and control systems, financial management, budgeting,
    computerisation etc. Exposure was also gained in market surveys, design and
    implementation of marketing strategies and recruitment of candidates of
    varied backgrounds to fit job descriptions.
    Training as Articled Clerk in Chartered Accountancy Course: May 79 - May 82
    As part of the pre-requisite for taking the Chartered Accountancy exams I
    began my career after college doing Articles training at professional
    accounting firms, S. Krishnaswamy & Co and Fraser & Ross. This involved
    extensive experience of internal, statutory and Government Audit and
    taxation related work in all types of entities from
    partnerships/proprietorships to large units.