Enterprise Security Software Sales

From: John Ahn (johnat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 09:04:47 PDT

    Security Software Sales - Major Account Executives #684
    Southern California
    .
    Competitive base, $185K @plan, no caps

    My client is a security software vendor responsible for producing the
    leading software tool in a very specific area of our industry.  Until
    recently, my client was following a direct sales model which was
    supported by the widespread use and acceptance of the product.  Now, a
    new version of the product is about to be released.  The new version of
    this product will be targeted to a much broader market, specifically
    enterprise scale organizations with distributed Information Security
    programs.  As a result, my client is building a North American sales
    force to more effectively sell and market their product suite.

    I am looking for experienced and talented security software sales
    professionals who understand the enterprise security environment, have
    access to decision makers, and are looking for a strong product to get
    behind.

    Please send your resume in Word, contact information, and any other
    relevant details.

     I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

    --
    John Ahn
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    visit us at www.altaassociates.com