Windows NTFS/ Security Administrator

From: Gary Naranjo (gnaranjoat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 07:35:58 PDT

    Windows NTFS/ Security Administrator
    Pittsburgh Pa/ Long term contract
    Salary based on experience
    Client is looking for a experienced Windows NT/2000 FS professional with
    4+ years of experience creating standardized elements, creating NT
    scripts, ACLS, special access, and scanning servers.  Key skills are NTFS,
    NT scripting, ACLS, I-Grant, I-Revoke, and experience with Active
    Directory.

    Gary V. Naranjo
    Career Advisor
    A.C.Coy