Sales Engineer description - minor edit

From: Jeff Combs (altaassociates6at_private)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 07:14:38 PDT

    The primary location for this position is in central New Jersey,
    however, applicants from other regions will be considered as the
    organization grows.

    If this particular position isn't a fit, I'd still like to hear from
    you.  SEs are a specialized breed and I enjoy working with them.  I have
    several clients indicating that they plan to hire SEs in the next two
    quarters and I'd like to build relationships now.

    Thanks for your consideration,

    Jeff

    --
    Jeff Combs