Network Security position wanted

From: Larry Miller (milleldat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 11:17:42 PDT

    I am currently employed as an Information Assurance Analyst. Although the
    position does pay well, I am not happy with the work that I am doing. I
    was originally looking for a more technical position, not all policy
    writing. Although my experience is in network security (4 years), my
    interests are in the realm of Cybercrime and forensics. I would like to
    obtain a position that is remotely close to those two fields, if possible.
    I am willing to take less pay if the job description is more suitable to
    my needs. So, if there is anything in Northern VA, DC, or MD area please
    feel free to respond. I will gladly send my resume to you . Thanks.