(job offered) Senior Security Developer

From: Colleen Nelson (colleen.nelsonat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 11:42:47 PDT

    Certified Security Solutions, Inc. is looking for a full-time, salaried
    Senior Security Developer for our headquarters near Seattle, Washington.
    For further information on our firm, please go to:
    www.certifiedsecuritysolutions.com.

    Responsibilities:
    - Multi-platform (AIX, Solaris, Hpux, Linux , Win32) development.
    - Interact with clients to resolve critical application problems and provide
    work-arounds in conjunction with code related fixes.

    Minimum Requirements:
    - CVS / Imake / Make, C programming experience
    - Proven ability to debug communication protocol based application (telnet,
    rsh, ftp) problems in a complex environment.
    - Team oriented and customer friendly.
    - Kerberos and security development background highly desired.

    Please send resumes to:
    mailto:colleen.nelsonat_private  Also, please feel
    free to forward this email on to anyone who you think would be
    interested/qualified.

    Kindest regards,

    Colleen Nelson
    Certified Security Solutions, Inc.
    2018-156th Avenue N.E., Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98007
    main: 425.748.5027, fax: 425.748.5028, mobile: 425.922.5028