Security Position in St. Louis

From: Hough, Karoline (Karoline_Hough@cps-stlouis.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 06:58:21 PDT

    Hello All,
    My name is Karoline Hough and I am writing to you from Solution Consultants,
    Inc. in St. Louis Missouri.  I am currently on a search for a Web Security
    Administrator. This individual should have two years of experience in a web
    security role with excellent detail tracking, and at least one year of
    experience with Iplanet or Apache web servers and Perl scripting. Java
    experience would be a plus. He/she should also possess one or more years of
    experience with at least one of the following: Wisker, WHArsenal, NMAP, or
    Nessus.

    Solution Consultants, Inc. is one of  the largest privately held IT
    consulting firm in St. Louis, with an excellent reputation since 1989.  We
    offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.

    If interested in the above position, please respond via email or by phone at
    636-532-9099 ext. 279.

    Thanks,

    Karoline Hough