InfoSec professional seeking job

From: Mike Cabaniss (jmcabat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 10:29:10 PDT

    Greetings all,

    I have been working as the Manager Network Systems & Security at a
    national telco/internet company. I am seeking fulltime, contract, or
    consulting work in the US or Europe. Relocation or travel is not a
    problem. Je parle le français, mais seulement un petit peu.

    Here is a summary of my skills (email me for complete resume).

    Thanks,
    Mike Cabaniss

    PROFILE

    Technically oriented information security management professional with a
    diverse, hands-on background.  Proven track record of problem solving,
    leadership and contribution across a broad spectrum of industries.
    Certified and experienced in multiple systems.

    CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING

    Check Point Firewall - CCSA & CCSE
    Cisco - CCNA
    Foundstone Ultimate Hacking Course
    Unix System Administration Certificate Program - SMU - Adv. Computer
    Education Center
    Informix DBA – Database Design, SQL, Database Administration,
    Performance Tuning courses

    TECHNICAL SKILLS

    Security Expertise - Architecture Design, Authentication Systems,
    Intrusion Detection Methods, Penetration Testing, Computer Forensics,
    Incident Response, Security Policy Compliance, Security Audits,
    Firewalls, VPN, Remote Access, Encryption

    Security Applications - Check Point FW1, Cisco Pix, linux ipchains &
    iptables, Snort IDS, Port Sentry, CyberCop, swatch, logcheck, Nmap,
    Nessus, CIS Benchmark Scoring tools, dsniff, etc.

    Operating Systems - Unix (Solaris, HPUX, AIX, SCO, Linux, BSD),
    Windows2000, Windows NT, Win98&95, Windows3.1, DOS

    Cisco – router configuration and security

    DBA - Informix IDS, installation and performance tuning across multiple
    unix flavors and Windows NT

    Languages - C, Shell scripting (Bourne, Korn, C), PERL, SQL, HTML,
    BASIC, FORTRAN