RE: Salary Cap's PLEASE!

From: Robert G. Ferrell (rferrellat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 12:28:45 PDT

    At 01:37 AM 9/21/02 -0500, you wrote:

    >Devil's advocate here... I'd wager the reason they don't post a specific
    >range is that if they did every applicant would want the top of that range.

    Well, that may be, but my personal policy is that I don't bother to look into
    any job that doesn't give me the geographical location and salary range up
    front.  I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but any post that doesn't
    include those two items is simply a waste of bandwidth, from my point
    of view.

    RGF

    Robert G. Ferrell
    rferrellat_private