Need job in FL

From: Brett Osborne (securityproat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 08:45:31 PDT

    I am a Senior Network Security Engineer/Analyst seeking
    a full-time position preferably in Central Florida
    (Tampa-Orlando-Daytona). I have Five years experience
    developing policies, designing network and computer
    security, installing security systems and evaluating
    security for Space Shuttle launch system.
    Available immediate.