Director of Security (California)

From: Eric Thomas (ethomasat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 14:16:08 PDT

    I’m going to keep this very short and to the point. I’m currently
    conducting a search for a Director of Corporate Info Security. We need
    someone that has a previous technical background that can speak to the
    technologist and provide direction but not necessarily hands-on. The true
    requirements of the position are the ability to be able to influence
    across the executive staff and senior management. Also, the ability to
    develop corporate security policies but more importantly to also get buy
    in and implement them. The ideal candidate will also have large company
    experience. Basically we are looking for someone that is currently in a
    leadership role that understands the important of security and the
    realities of the demands of the business.

    For more information please contact:

    Eric B. Thomas
    Staffing Consultant
    Electronic Arts, Inc.