CISSP / Security Analyst looking for oppty in DC Metro Area

From: Stig Ravdal (stigravdalat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 08:57:35 PDT

    I am a CISSP and SANS GIAC (GCFW) certified Network Security
    Engineer/Analyst seeking a full-time or contract position in the
    Washington DC Area. I have five years experience with infrastructure
    development, policy development (sec policy, BCP and DRP), designing
    network and computer security, managing the security perimeter (firewalls
    and routers) including DMZs, vulnerability and penetration testing and I
    have  experience with a variety of vendors and products within the field.

    Available within one week of offer.

    Stig Ravdal
    stigravdalat_private
    cell 703-628-4649