Job *Offered* : Firewall And VPN Developers Wanted. (SF Bay Area)

From: Vinay A. Mahadik (VAMahadikat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 13:55:31 PDT

    Hi there,

    (I really don't know about the Salary caps, sorry.)

    Sooriya Networks, Inc., where I now work, plans to hire some
    developers to help develop our Firewall & VPN components.

    Sooriya is a small progressive startup located in San Jose,
    California.  Our Web page is at http://www.sooriya.com.

    The job details and requirements are as follows. For further
    questions, *email* me at VMahadikat_private To apply, send resume
    to luv2workat_private

    Thanks,
    Vinay.

    *****

    Title: Senior Member of Technical Staff - Firewall+VPN

    Responsibilities:
    - Frontline design and implementation of high-performance Firewall and
    VPN software in a network processor environment.

    Required: (Must meet All or Most of these)
    - BS in Computer Science or a strongly related field.
    - At least 2 years of experience with development of enterprise
    Firewall *and* VPN solutions/products.
    - Excellent understanding of IPSec, IKE, ISAKMP (RFCs And
    Development).
    - IP network stack experience.
    - Experienced with C and Assembly Language programming.
    - Experienced with IXP Network Processor programming.
    - Full-time permanent employment only.
    - Principals only; no 3rd parties please.

    Strongly Desired:
    - Firewall and VPN administration experience.
    - Embedded Network Systems experience.
    - MS, PhD. Preferred.
    - Must be able to start within 2 weeks.
    - No contractors of job hoppers.
    - SF Bay Area/local candidates (interview and relocation costs will
    not be helped with).
    - Excellent Software Engineering skills.
    - Self-starter; ability to work independently, under pressure and
    deadlines.
    - Strong inter-personal skills. Strong spoken and written English.
    - Sooriya will consider H1B Visa sponsorship.

    *****