Looking for a security job in the Washington DC metro area

From: Gregg Gregg (gregg_mcseat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 08:46:03 PDT

    I am currentlt looking for a security job in the DC metro area however I
    am willing to relocate for the right position. Below you will find my
    skill set cut from my full resume that is available upon request.

    Cheers,

    Gregg

    Operating Systems: DOS, WIN3.1X, WIN95, WIN98, WIN NT4.0, WIN ME, WIN 2K,
    WIN XP, Novell 4.11, Cisco IOS, Linux, Unix, Trinux and Solaris.

    Hardware: hard drives, firewalls, switches, routers, floppy drives, SCSI
    devices, back up tape devices, memory, modems and sound cards ect

    Software: Check Point FW-1, Raptor, Sidewinder, BlackICE, Tiny Personal
    Firewall, ZoneAlarm, IPCHAINS, IPTABLES, Cisco VPN 3000 Series
    Concentrator, CyberCop, ISS, Nessus, nmap, SuperScan, Silent Runner, Sam
    Spade, Whisker, Snort, L0phtCrack, John the Ripper, LinNT, Trinux,
    xWindows, Wireless (802.11b), NetStumbler, AirSnort, VMWare, Microsoft IIS
    4.0/5.0, Numerous AntiVirus Product Suites, pcAnywhere, Norton Utilities,
    Norton Ghost, Executive Software’s Diskeeper, PGP, Microsoft Office Suite
    and Storm Front

    Network Connectivity: cable and configure LANs and WANS, Ethernet 10/100,
    Gigabit, Thinnet, Thicknet, Cat5, Fiber and media converters

    Protocols and Server Services: IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, NetBIOS,
    NetBEUI, ICMP, FTP, SSH, DNS, telnet, finger, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.

    Other: provide advanced hardware and software troubleshooting and
    configuration, to include intrusion detection systems, router ACL’s and
    firewall rule bases