RACF Project Sought - 20 Year Veteran Supporting RACF DB2 Database for Windows 2000

From: Mary B. Winfield, Platinum Precision Software Inc. (adriaticCEOat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 13:13:55 PDT

    Looking for a RACF project FT or PT hourly in the OS390 Tech Support systems area, testing software api interface for vendor/integrator or supporting an application development effort.  Would be interested in working on establishing security infrastructure for Data Warehouse implementation.

    We provide SAS software programming for SMF data reduction, intrusion detection reporting, RACF Database reporting and ad hoc query requests.

    We are flexible.

    Our firm is building RACF DB2 database for Windows 2000/98 for reporting and administration.  IBM provides Tablespace, DDL and Record extract samples with its shipped RACF Security Server product.

    Prefer NYC/NJ/CT or Washington DC/Baltimore MD Metro Areas
    Will Travel
    Will Telecommute

    Mary Winfield
    mailto: adriaticCEOat_private