RE: Where are you located?

From: rfsecurity (rfsecurityat_private)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 10:26:16 PST

    To all,
    I am an information security consultant, CISSP, member of HTCIA, and
    have completed 2 years of a 4 yr. evening Law program.  I am currently
    looking for work (either part-time or full-time, consulting or
    permanent) that straddles both the information security and legal area.
    I have experience (through a summer legal job in an IP Boutique firm) in
    privacy and general IP legal areas, as well as many years in information
    security and management of complex infrastructure implementations.

    I am located in NYC and am attached to this wonderful city for at least
    another two years as I finish up my law school, although I equally like
    the DC area (I have lived in Arlington, VA previously) and would not be
    adverse to having a position in that area in the future.

    Rather than blasting my resume to all, I request that you please email
    me at rfsecurityat_private or rayat_private, requesting any further
    information and resumes.

    Thank you all for your consideration.
    Ray Freiwirth