Seeking So. Florida Opportunities [CISSP, GCFA, GSEC, MCSE]

From: Roland Miller, III (remiller3at_private)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 18:28:23 PST

I am an experienced information security professional looking to relocate to
South Florida to be closer to immediate family that live there.  Relocation
reimbursement is not an issue and I can be in Florida for any interviews
given 48 hours notice.

My current resume is online in HTML format at the following URL:

http://homepage.mac.com/remiller3

If there are any questions, comments or suggestions please let me know.

Sincerely,
Roland E. Miller, III
CISSP    GCFA     GSEC     MCSE    MCP+I