Graduate Security Jobs ?

From: Mairtin O Sullivan (mairtat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 16:52:27 PST

    Dear All,

    I am in my final year of a postgraduate software engineering course in
    University College Cork, Ireland and have just completed a degree in
    business information systems in the same college.

    I was wondering do any of the security companies on this list recruit
    graduates or have graduate programmes for 2003? Location is not an issue
    although I would require work visa for countries outside of Europe.

    I'm very interested in network security but have been told that it is quite
    difficult to get into so I thought I'd try asking the list.

    Any replies would be very helpful and very much appreciated.

    If anyone would like a copy of my resume then feel free to email me.

    Thanks in advance,

        Mairtin O Sullivan