Security Jobs In Sweden,Swizerland and Spain

From: Trey A Mujakporue (trey.treyat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 02:59:42 PST

    Hi ya'll.. i am about to start the process of looking for work in the above
    mentioned countries and was wondering if anyone on the list could point me
    in the right direction. i.e. what agencies to throw my CV at etc. any help
    would be appreciated! CV provided on demand

    Thanks!

    ://Trey A Mujakporue CCSA,CCSE,CISSP
    ://+44 7956 135 722
    :sig: none