Seeking INFOSEC internship/co-op

From: Ahmad Elkhatib (khatibat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:14:30 PST

    Hello everyone,

     I am seeking an internship in the information security field. Please let
    me know if you know of any any internship or co-op positions. I am in my
    final year of a Computer Engineering degree, graduating in December 2003,
    from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor.

     Last year, I worked with British Telecom's BTExact in there Security
    Technologies group researching WLAN security solutions. I am very
    passionate and enthusiastic about the information security field and would
    like to gain more experience working with it.

     If you have any questions,or would like to see my resume contact me via email
    at khatibat_private or by phone at +1-734-612-6537.

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    kind regards,

     Ahmad Elkhatib