Looking for an internship(SSCP/CCNA)

From: Amit P. Gandre (agandreat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 10:36:23 PST

    Dear Recruiter,

            I am seeking an internship starting January 2003.

            I am pursuing a MS in Decision And Information Sciences (IT Track)
    at Univ. Of Florida. I have a MS in Computer Science with a focus in
    Network Security.

            I am CCNA and SSCP certified. Some of the technologies/languages
    I am familiar with include Visual Basic .NET, Java(Servlets,RMI),
    Perl/CGI, C, SQL Server 2000, Postgres SQL, Tomcat, Excel( Solver, Goal
    Seek). I have worked on Linux, Solaris, AIX and Win 2000/XP machines. I am
    familiar with Nmap, IPChains, Real Secure and Dragon's forensic console.

            Currently, I am working as a Network Security Assistant with the
    Incident Response Team at UF.

            If interested, I will be able to send you my resume. I look
    forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you.
    Regards
    Amit Gandre