Security Engineer

From: Jim Brigham (jbrighamat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 10:56:57 PST

    December 3, 2002

    To Whom it may concern,

       My impeccable track record for over ten years with progressively
    responsible experience in IS Security and Administration, including thorough
    knowledge of security controls for multiple data bases, computing and
    communications technologies and networks makes me an ideal candidate for
    security positions in Texas. Allow me to emphasize my skills and
    achievements:

    Experience in establishing appropriate priorities for tasks to be
    accomplished based on project plans and   management direction
    Proven expertise in developing and administering security policies and
    procedures
    Proficient in network security and administration
    Common Criteria evaluation experience
    Designing, implementing & maintaining network security systems
    PKI Technologies integration
    Experience consulting with customers on security
    audits/assessments/vulnerability
    HIPAA assessment/audit and implementation experience
    Configuration and maintenance of  network security devices
    Extensive Project Management Experience
    CCNA

    My reume can be viewed at:
    http://www.computersecuritysolutions.net/resume/JimBrigham.doc

    Employers, as well as customers, have recognized my communication skills,
    leadership abilities and personal initiative. I believe I would be an
    excellent
    addition to your staff. I have the knowledge, abilities and motivation to
    help you
    reach, if not surpass, your goals.

    Sincerely,

    Jim Brigham