Re: What is a reasonable cut that a contracting company should take?

From: Andrew Cowan (acowanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 05:56:15 PST

    Howdy folks,

    Around here (Ottawa, Canada) the average is 20%. If you found the job yourself you might
    be able to get the cut down to 10%. If you can shop around, do it. Just remeber that the
    per centage isn't everything. Look at how fast the pimp is going to pay you and whether
    you are stuck with them (non-compete).

    --End of Blather--
    This is the Panic Office - Section 917 may have been hit.