Computer Forensics/ Network Security Professional - Minneapolis, MN area - ~ $100,000

From: Ben Weber (ben.weberat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 09:54:48 PST

    Security Professionals,

    My client, a Fortune 2000 financial institution, and I are looking for a
    senior information security professional with three plus years of
    network computer forensics experience on top of strong network security
    engineering skills.

    This is an enterprise environment consisting of several information
    security teams corp. wide, i.e.:  Network Security Engineering/ CIRT/
    Application Security/ Firewalling/ Strategy and Architecture, making up
    about 40 individuals total and a plethora of in house expertise.

    This is an investigational position and prior law enforcement liaison
    experience is requested.  You will be working on effectively delivering
    their incident response service, leading risk assessment engagements and
    CIRT investigations and developing, implementing and fine-tuning
    vulnerability research.

    Some, but not all of the following technology product experience is
    needed:

    Solaris/ Win 2000/ IBM/ Nokia IPSO/ AS/400/ CISCO and/or Foundry.

    Oracle/ Active Directory/ iPlanet LDAP/ MS IIS, Integration Server,
    Exchange/ IBM WebSphere/ SAP

    Sun J2EE/ MS COM+, .NET/ CORBA

    ISS Internet Scanner, Host Scanner, McAfee CyberCop

    Forensics tools.

    Strong Debugging and Reversing skills/ Kernel Concepts/ Low-level
    Network Programming

    Penetration testing/ Vulnerability Assessment and CIRT Investigation
    Engagements.

    For a confidential interview and additional information regarding this
    role, please contact me via the information below.  Thank you all for
    your time.

    Kind Regards,

    Ben.

    Ben Weber
    Manager, Information Security Recruitment Practice
    Greythorn
    Phone:  + 1 425 635 0300
    mailto:ben.weberat_private
    http://www.greythorn.com/

    London  Sydney  Melbourne  Seattle  Canberra

    **********

    This email is confidential and intended only for the stated
    addressee(s).
    If you receive this in error, please inform us immediately and delete it
    and
    all copies from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, or
    dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Any views or
    opinions
    contained in this email are those of the author and are not necessarily
    endorsed by Greythorn, and the company cannot be held responsible for
    any
    misuse. This email and its attachments are believed to be free of any
    virus,
    or defect, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this.
    Greythorn do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or
    damage
    arising in any way from its receipt or use or for any errors or
    omissions in
    its contents which may arise as a result of its transmission.  This
    email is
    covered by Greythorn's Terms and Conditions of Business, a copy of which
    can be viewed on our website, or on request.