Malcode Analyst -- Sydney, Australia

From: Robert Freeman (rfreemanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 02:26:20 PST

    Internet Security Systems, is seeking a Malcode Analyst for our Syndey,
    Australia office. Australian candidates will be considered first and no
    relocation assistance is expected.

    Job Summery:
    As a Malcode Analyst, you will be tasked with determining the behaviours of
    malicious code, such as Trojans, Worms, and Virii.  With this knowledge, you
    will implement product improvements and guide other engineers to improve our
    security software. You will  be working in a local environment of ~30
    people, though our company employs over 1200 people world-wide. This is a
    dynamic work environment with many challenges and opportunities.

    Requirements:
    * Reverse Engineering Zen
    * Win32 C/C++ Programming Experience
    * x86 Assembly Expertise

    Pluses:
    * Functional knowledge of Trojans/Worms/Etc.
    * Functional knowledge of Windows Internals
    * InfoSec Background

    Anticipated:
    * 3-5+ years professional experience in engineering or analysis.
    * Strong writing technique

    In your response (rfreemanat_private), please include any remuneration
    requirements and a brief introduction with your CV. We also request your
    patience, in-person interviews will begin mid-January.

    Respectfully,

    Robert Freeman
    Internet Security Systems
    http://www.iss.net