Re: Outlook Express Vun. of getting bcc

From: Menashe Eliezer (menasheat_private)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 08:01:17 PDT

    I haven't read this story, but I guess they were talking about E-mail
    Wiretapping:
    http://www.privacyfoundation.org/commentary/tipsheet.asp?id=31&action=0

    This is just one of the risks of scripts that are embedded in HTML based
    emails.
    There are solutions for this threat.

    Menashe Eliezer
    Manager, Malicious Code Research Center

    Finjan Software
    The Leader in First-Strike Security(tm)
    Proactive Defense Against Malicious Code
    Web: http://www.finjan.com/mcrc