Re: Valid characters on one o/s are invalid on another

From: Lincoln Yeoh (lyeohat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 01:34:10 PDT

    Not sure if this is relevant, but I had an OpenBSD 2.8 bootdisk that would
    blue screen some Windows 95 installations. Just stick it in, try to access
    the floppy and voila blue screen. A pretty bad too - I had to reboot. Maybe
    it's because antivirus software installed, then again maybe not.

    Only found it mildly interesting - not much potential.

    Cheerio,
    Link.