RE: implementation problem in Microsoft LDAP?

From: Sardaņons, Eliel (Eliel.Sardanonsat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 05:34:53 PDT

    I have post the code 3 or 4 days ago (it isn't an exploit!) to the list. If
    you cant find it I can send it to you. What the program does is connect to
    the ldap server and try to guess the users passwords brute forcing them.
    the program connect to server (-s) www.victim.com
    use the domain name (-d) victim.com (this is needed for the ldap server
    DC=victim,DC=com)
    then it trys passwords for user (-u)
    and the passwords are automaticaly (-l) generated with a lenght of 8 in this
    case.
    It doesn't matter the lenght I have put 8 because it will never end :)

    Eliel