Re: rain

From: Sec i386 (gsaoutineat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 16:17:01 PDT

    You may have heard about HailStorm

    http://www.clicktosecure.com

    You can script "iterations" thus changing different packet attributes in an
    organized manner (in the headers or in the payload). This way you can
    generate some very interesting patterns/sequences. It can also generate
    various (heavy!) loads, which sounds like the tool you may be looking for.
    It has a simple API and can read Perl scripts (as long as you follow a
    couple of basic rules). I am still learning it.

    Regards,
    Greg