A code red that could bring down the net?

From: josh abulamhammedramashi (whoredwareat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 19:41:51 PDT

    I just wanted some input on this paper I wrote, It'd
    be nice for some input and constructive critiscm. I'd
    like to get this to eventually make the guest writer
    section on security focus. You can view it at
    http://www.whoredware.com/codered.html

    thanks-
    enigmabomb
    enigmabombat_private

    p.s. sorry about the cross posts, but this seems
    pertinent to both.