RE: Win32.Sircam.Worm Alert.....

From: Arturo \ (buanzoxat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 20:10:58 PDT

    I reply below.....

    From: Kimberly Anne McKinnis <elfat_private>
    Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 1:25 PM
    Subject: Re: Win32.Sircam.Worm Alert.....

    > Actually... the subject is random. The body, however, is consistent. See these
    > sources for more info:
    Well, the subject is not random itself, but it is taken randomly (is that well said?!) from your messages in the Sent Messages folder.

    I know you wanted to say this, but the point was not clear enough.

    Bye!

    PD: I write for an Argentinian Linux magazine called Linux USERS, and I was told that it is edited in other countries 9including USA also). If anyone could send me some data about this at buanzoat_private I would greatly appreciate it.

    Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman
    http://buanzo.com.ar