Re: Win32.Sircam.Worm Alert.....

From: Miguel Angel Rodriguez Jodar (rodrigujat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 09:49:57 PDT

    And it's curious to notice that everytime I've tried to read the worm file
    using the UNIX pine program, it has always reported me an internal BASE64
    error. Has this email some kind of self-executing code that might be fired
    upon the opening of the affected message? This kind of behaviour seems
    quite caracteristic for bad-formed mail messages that could affect
    Outlook.

    --
    Miguel Angel Rodriguez Jodar | http://icaro.fie.us.es
    Area de Arquitectura y Tecnologia de Computadores