Remote DoS for pcAnywhere 9.2

From: John Thornton (jthorntonat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 06:12:16 PDT

    ----Original Message----
    Tested on pcAnywhere 9.2, it seems if you connect then disconnect
    to pcAnywhere host service about 300 - 500 times the service will

    stop responding. The only  way to get it to respond is to restart
    the service. The latest version of pcAnywhere is 10 and we don't
    have it but I would imagine it has the same problems.

    John Thornton
    Editor-In-Chief
    www.hackersdigest.com