CR II - winME? confirmation?

From: Petruzel, Oliver (OliverPat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 08:00:59 PDT

    ok, this makes no sense, and ive only see it one place:

    http://www.securitynewsportal.com/article.php?sid=1367

    I'm just wondering if this is popping up anywhere else.  If it is, then it
    cant be CR2 as we know it, and it opens up a can of worms that is scary.
    Similar even, to Steve Gibson's prediction that a consumer based OS with a
    big hole would do serious damage.

    but again, since IIS is CR, then this was either a big fat anaonymous lie,
    or something different.  Anyone seen any discussion on this?

    -o.p.