RE: IE troubles with image files

From: NBK (nbkat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 16:34:32 PDT

    Hi,.,

    I think this is somehow related to the topic.
    I'm sorry i cannot provide right now english explanation of the following
    examples, but i hope they are self explanatory.

    Spanish version of the explanations and personal point of view around all
    this matter can be found in Usenet or A.H.E. mailing lists.

    I just never thought this could have so much to discuss about, i just watch
    it up as a curiousity to play around. Anyway:

    http://www.hackindex.org/demos/demo1.txt
    http://www.hackindex.org/demos/demo2.wav
    http://www.hackindex.org/demos/demo3.txt
    http://www.hackindex.org/demos/demo4.ahe