Re: Windows XP RC2

From: Gregory McCann (cambriaat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 20:40:21 PDT

    Apologies if I am missing something here, but the Microsoft time server is time.windows.com (as stated in the original message far below), not time.microsoft.com.

    Anyone can easily connect to it.  I use the "Dimension 4" time client on my Windows ME PC and simply added an entry for the time.windows.com SNTP server and it worked fine.  It was about 2 seconds ahead of the time server I currently use.

    In *nix, it's "ntpdate time.windows.com".

    Greg