Re: Cell phone access to email

From: Fred Newtz (fbnewtzat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 23:13:52 PDT

    What are you asking here?  Are you asking how it is possible for them to
    send email to and from the phone with no password?  That is simple.  I am
    sure the password is based on their ESN or something of that sort.  Sounds
    like there could be lots of room for some fun with that setup.  Of course,
    if you know what you are doing.  Fortunately I do not. :)

    Fred