Cell phone access to email

From: David B. Harrison (hdavid11580at_private)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 21:06:39 PDT

    I am hoping someone can answer a question for me.  A customer of mine is
    testing a new cell phone from Qwest.  It gives them access to cheap cell
    phone connection and Internet mail.  The problem is it connects to exchange
    without a password.  I can see if qwest was the server location and they
    were doing a copy of some sort, but the server is behind a firewall from
    Qwest yet they are getting email to the phone both external and local.

    Any Ideas?
    Dave H