Re: Micro$oft wants to dominate the world!??

From: Thorat_private
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 20:51:13 PDT

    Oh, my bad then.  I thought you were saying that the sites typed
    incorrectly, which brought up the search 'helper', were then added to 'safe
    sites.'  You are correct that ie.search.msn.com is indeed a default 'safe
    sites'.  Only admins and system have full control over that registry
    setting, so I think we are OK there.

    AD