Re: Micro$oft wants to dominate the world!??

From: Sven Kamphuis (svenat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 11:19:17 PDT

    hmm yep i have also noticed some IE's connecting to some host at microsoft
    (207.x.x.x) before displaying the "This website could not be bla bla"

    kinda annoying... they also override your normal 404,500,403,402 pages so
    users cannot see the <ADDRESS> displaying the vhosts webmaster address...

    furthermore this piece of crap (IE) lacks functions to show source of some
    parts of the code, it lacks functions to show page info (like netscape has
    showing all links and scripts) so you cannot even see what it is doing..

    it has bugs in the GIF library causing our logo to shake on some/most
    versions (www.cb3rob.net, check the logo, its shaking ;), m$ does not
    react to bugreports, they only pay $5.- damage if your entire company
    breaks down if their "products" fail to operate normally

    why the hell people use it anyway... well... their problem ;)

    anyway.... pay for it and then demand your money back for manufacturer
    faults when you "upgrade" to the next version (That way they dont make
    money haha) hmmm time for a TV commercial campaign or something ;)
    promoting demanding money back for such malicious "products" *grin*

    (as there are still bugs still there from dos 4.0 there are plenty of
    grounds for demanding money back anyway ;)

    my dog can code better than those idiots at m$...

    --

    Greetz: Sven Kamphuis

    Technical Manager,

    * CB3ROB BBS

    * Address:
      Prins Bernhardlaan 12
      NL-1921 BB
      Akersloot
      The Netherlands
    * Voice:
      +31/251-316800
    * Mail:
      infoat_private
    * PayPal:
      salesat_private
    * Bank:
      56.64.08.287
      ABN-AMRO Castricum

    *** Ivil has changed the topic on channel #h4h to hetero's 4 homo's zijn we, we zijn eigenlijk hetero maar maken porno voor exec
    <exec> lol