Cobalt Cubes (was: Re: Fwd: Returned post for bugtraqat_private)

From: Mike Johnson (mikejat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 07:18:39 PDT

    Blue Boar [BlueBoarat_private] wrote:
    > At least one of the "Red Hat" worms was also nailing RAQ boxes,
    > via one of the LPR exploits.  1i0n worm, I believe.

    Right.  All Cobalt boxes started out as MIPS.  As near as I can
    tell, up through the Cube2 and RAQ2, they were still using MIPS.
    I think with the RAQ3, they switched over to i386 (AMD), but I'm
    not sure about the current (Cube3), but the original Cubes and
    the Cube2's (that the poster was asking about) were/are MIPS.

    See: http://weblogs.userland.com/qube/faq/

    Mike
    --
    Mike Johnson -- mikejat_private