Re: OE6 + VBS + WSH + WIN200 + XP + HTML.DROPPER

From: Mark Kennedy (mkennedyat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 08:08:50 PDT

    I have confirmed it on the RTM build of Windows XP.

    Thanx,

    Mark

                        "svend
                        ladefoged"           To:     <http-equivat_private>, <Vuln-Devat_private>
                        <kain@mongol.        cc:
                        dk>                  Subject:     Re: OE6 + VBS + WSH + WIN200 + XP + HTML.DROPPER

                        09/01/2001
                        01:03 PM

    confirmed working on

    English Win98SE 4.10.2222 A
    IE6 6.0.2600.0000 (i like the 2600 part)
    OE6  6.0.2600.0000

    all 98 hitfixes applied, fresh IE6 install.

    A side note, i installed IE6 and deselected a few things like VBscript and
    media player. Doing my usual surfing up came dialogs that i 'had to
    iunstall
    vbscripting and media player' all the time... so in the end i just went
    with
    it. Thats kinda stupid aint it? the pages i frequent worked fine without
    these add-ons earlier, but with IE6 no go.

    too bad..