Re: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Markus Kern (markus-kernat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 02:46:10 PDT

    "Alexander Sarras (SEA)" wrote:

> [...]

    I absolutely understand your concerns. Personally I wouldn't want
    anyone else to execute code on my machines either but a patch has been
    available for months now. Every admin who cares about her systems has
    already fixed them ( I'm aware that it may be difficult to apply patches
    in some cases because they might break other stuff but after over two
    months such problems should be solved).
    The others who didn't care about Code Red are very likely not to care
    about Code Green / CRclean either, yet they're still causing problems
    for the community.

    regards,
    Markus Kern