Re: Telnetd exploit for solaris

From: Cory McIntire (coryat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 06:27:45 PDT

    hrm,
    Its topics like these that bring out the best in the *development* field.
    Stanley, while I'm sure your hate for skriptkids is no less than any of the
    rest of us, surely it hasn't blinded you to sarcasm, which _hopefully_ is
    what sween was using. If not sarcasm then possibly just a good old fashion
    "sick of the world/industry/life" rant. Whatever it may be, I do believe that
    just possibly this thread has gotten out of hand and would harm no one by
    killing it.

    On Thursday 06 September 2001 08:35 pm, Stanley G. Bubrouski combined enough
    1's and 0's to make the following: