RE: illegal cheer (was: Re: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Dom De Vitto (Domat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:50:53 PDT

    Lets not forget that this is an international forum.

    Discussion of what is/is not legal is therefore moot.

    Here in the UK we have a completely different set of
    stupid laws.

    And consequently code green IS NOT illegal....maybe....
    (most of the UK laws are rather "nebulous" and open to
    different interpretations).

    E.g. I'll see all you posters in court! You sent my email,
    but nobody gave you authority to 'access' my mail server!

    Dom