RE: New "concept" virus/worm?

From: Dave Salovesh (saloveshat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 10:21:13 PDT

    It infects 98 (I've got it on the one 98 workstation we run) and may have
    been involved in infecting two of NT4 servers.

    I also have two UNinfected NT4 servers that are patched to about the same
    level as the infected ones - not quite completely patched, but I think I've
    selected all the appropriate ones for the role each server plays.

    My W2K server is patched up to the minute and didn't get infected.  So
    far...

    --
    Dave Salovesh
    RAM Associates, Inc.